We have extensive experience in providing legal services in the distribution of medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetics and food. We provide support at all stages of activity:
- we help companies develop the optimal distribution model, taking into account the specificity of a given market (including GDP requirements and the competition law regulations) and individual client needs
- we advise during the launch of wholesalers, retail outlets and during the organization and implementation of distribution networks
- we provide support in the preparation, negotiation and conclusion of contracts, in particular distribution and license agreements with manufacturers and contract manufacturers, marketing agreements, delivery agreements and discount agreements
- we provide assistance in the implementation of the product on the Polish market. We advise on the obtaining of marketing authorizations, the notification of medical devices placed on the market, attempts at including a product among reimbursed products
- we carry out internal audits, including audits preparing the client for the inspection of administrative bodies, as well as audits of potential contractors
- we prepare and implement internal documentation (regulations, procedures for contacts with health care representatives, principles of cooperation with contractors and consumers, personal data protection policy) aimed at ensuring compliance of the client’s activities with the law and the requirements of industry codes.
- we conduct internal training for employees of our clients.