Our lawyers have many years of experience in conducting trainings and workshops commissioned by companies, also directly for employees of pharmaceutical companies, among others in the following fields:
- the advertising law- e.g. innovative advertising workshops inspiring a creative approach to legal regulations,
- the copyright and IPR - workshops on the protection of intellectual property rights,
- the consumer rights - training on consumer rights as well as handling claims and disputes with consumers
- compliance and criminal law – showing the practical importance of internal procedures and the recommended method of conduct in contact with law enforcement agencies,
- concluding and negotiating contracts,
- at the request of companies for other people - for example during conferences organized by companies for doctors, pharmacists or nurses, in the field of medical, pharmaceutical and food law, etc.
Our special specialization involves conducting trainings and workshops - every year we support about 30-40 events of this type. We have ready training schemes, tailored to the needs of customers.