The Law Firm represents clients in proceedings before the authorities of the State Sanitary Inspectorate and the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, including in terms of:
- advertising dietary supplements and other foodstuffs, in particular regarding allegations of attributing therapeutic properties and violation of regulations on health claims,
- questioning the labelling of dietary supplements and other foodstuffs,
- proceedings with regard to imposing fines by a state regional sanitary inspector,
- attempts by sanitary inspectorate to question the correctness of product classification as a dietary supplement, including products marketed under an umbrella brand,
- proceedings conducted by the Chief Pharmaceutical Inspector as a result of the allegation of attributing therapeutic properties to the food supplement.