Our lawyers have many years of experience in conducting trainings and workshops for healthcare entities (also commissioned by companies), among others in the following fields:
- counteracting corruption (trainings in anti-corruption law, proper communication, etc.)
- the medical law (legal framework of medical activities, consent of patients, treatment of minors, extension of the treatment area, therapeutic exception, etc.)
- the pharmaceutical and the reimbursement law (correct prescriptions, orders, etc.),
- health insurance law (settlements with the National Health Fund, inspections held by the National Health Fund, disputes with the National Health Fund)
- disputes with patients (participation in criminal proceedings, interrogation technique, etc.),
Our special specialization involves conducting trainings and workshops - every year we support about 30-40 events of this type. We have ready training schemes, tailored to the needs of customers.