Our Law Firm provides full legal services in public procurement, including, among others:
- analysing the chances of winning the case before the National Chamber of Appeal in the event of a dispute
- assistance in preparing questions and submitting tender documentation
- appeals to the National Chamber of Appeal against decisions or ordering activities
- complaints to courts regarding decisions issued by the National Chamber of Appeal
- actions against competitors violating the law in connection with tenders
- legal advice related to the structuring of the tender, the use of natural rebates, sales bonuses, products transferred under the principle
- advice on the legally admissible framework for communication with contracting entities, in particular participation in meetings, organization of demonstrations, financing of proctorship or preceptorship trainings, etc.