In our advisory on advertising matters, we always keep an innovative and liberal approach to the law. Our work is not only to assess the legal acceptability, but also to model the planned advertising and promotional activities of our Clients. We always assess the legal risk related to marketing plans, and - if necessary - we fight for the interests of our clients in legal proceedings before the Chief Pharmaceutical Inspectorate or the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection or in disputes with competitors (by means of arbitration, or court or trade courts of arbitration, e.g. SD Infarma).
Our advertising consultancy covers all forms and channels of drug advertising communication, including professional advertising, social media advertising, etc.
As part of the evaluation of advertising projects, we also verify the reliability of the scientific basis of specific advertising claims.
Our Firm also provides full legal/tax and legal support regarding drug promotion, including:
- developing discount schemes, including direct and indirect rebates, etc.,
- assessing the compliance of the price-rebate policy with the competition law,
- assessing the admissibility of applying rebates, bonuses, cross-selling and other promotional measures with the pharmaceutical and reimbursement law,
- developing loyalty schemes, including promotion targeted at the so-called employees of the "first table",
- settling VAT / CIT / PIT of promotional activities.